2. Olivia got sick last night. I knew it was coming because she and Emma had been doing Karate (kung fu?) (whatever) right after dinner and then she came to me with that blank stare. It happened within minutes and then she crashed on the sofa for the night. She's great today but still asked for crushed, frozen Gatorade this morning for breakfast (I keep it in the freezer for when my kids are sick). She said she had been looking forward to it all night. I knew she wasn't still sick because she ate it with french toast on the side.
3. I have SO enjoyed Eric being home and working in town the past few weeks.
4. We've been without TV for well over a year now and I've never missed it. Until lately when our friends let us watch a few episodes of Duck Dynasty at their house. My word. Hysterical. If you ever want to know what my family is really like, watch this show. I told my Dad we are a reality show just waiting to happen. A gold mine, I tell you. We now know we can watch full episodes online which makes me happy.
5. Our vacation is quickly approaching and for the first time ever, I am packed. Well, just my clothes. I still have to pack the girls, the food, the beach stuff, etc., but I'm usually throwing my clothes in a suitcase at midnight the night before we leave for a trip. Not this time. I'm too excited to wait!
6. While packing, I've watched Pretty in Pink 3 times. My friend, Arialle, brought it to me a few weeks ago and I keep watching it. "What about prom!?!" Good stuff.
7. I'm still on a reading frenzy. My friend, Amy just suggested a series to me to start. I looked and there are more than 20 books in this series. I'm wondering if I want to commit. Any suggestions on good books? Fiction?
8. I recently got an email asking about fear/anxiety and I want so much to post about it, but I'm waiting on the right time. I actually started a post a few weeks ago and haven't finished it yet. Mainly because I'm right smack dab in the middle of some things that are addressing it head on and learning a lot. I finally feel encouraged that I can live victoriously with this (notice I didn't say free from it - I am learning it never goes away but God can use it for good). I continue to work through it and learn. Just know gone are the days when I tell a person (or even tell myself) to say a few verses and let God take it away. More on that later ...