1. Laugh at yourself, never taking yourself too seriously.
2. YOU are beautiful. Don't ever believe anything else.
3. You could never do anything to make me love you less.
4. Eat chocolate.
5. Love Jesus with everything in you.
6. You can honestly tell me anything ... I am a safe ear.
7. You jump-started my life the day you were born .... both of you.
8. Read. Often.
9. Live with integrity, being the same person in private that you are in public.
10. Marry someone exactly like your Daddy. You'll be blessed forever.
11. Chocolate Chip Cookies make everything better.
12. I promise ... modesty is attractive.
13. Love is worth waiting for. Guard your heart.
14. Do Hard Things. Don't take the easy road.
15. Look for the good in others.
16. Don't assume the worst in people - let them off the hook and give them the benefit of the doubt.
17. Be kind to those who serve you.
18. Serve others.
19. I want to be your friend, but I'm more concerned with being a good Mom.
20. Chick-fil-A is a food staple.
21. A good cry is therapeutic.
22. Challenge yourself.
23. No matter what you do, you can't control another person's opinion of you.
24. Be spontaneous.
25. Be a good friend to have a good friend.
26. Don't shut yourself off from the world. This world needs your heart.27. When overwhelmed, lose yourself in a good book.
28. I'm your biggest fan ... even when it doesn't seem like it.
29. Learn to appreciate an afternoon nap.
30. Marry a man that doesn't mind folding clothes.
31. If something isn't worth sharing, it's not worth having.
32. Learn to cook.
33. Don't cook or clean because someone expects you to.
34. Be the unlikely friend - the one who seeks out a person left behind or made to feel inferior.
35. Oftentimes, eat dessert first. You're never guaranteed more time.
36. Remember the story of when you were born.
37. Pay attention to details.
38. Let the small things go. Don't waste time bickering over little things.
39. Buy yourself something once a month, even if it's a new pen or journal.
40. Don't gossip.
41. Tell Jesus everything. He's waiting to hear!
42. Sing to the top of your lungs with the windows rolled down.
43. Never buy off-brand salad dressing. Bleh.
44. Make chocolate chip waffles.
45. Be the first to say "I'm sorry".
46. Show respect.
47. Acknowledge those around you.
48. Memorize Psalm 3 and speak it when you're hurt, discouraged or down.
49. Do a cartwheel just because you can.
51. Don't try to figure out what's in livermush. Just enjoy.
52. There has never been a time you weren't wanted.
53. Be a good listener.
54. Surround yourself with things that spark a sweet memory.
55. When hurt by someone, take the high road and turn the other cheek. And do it again.
56. Save your whole heart for the man God intends for you.
57. Throw out 'perfection'.
58. Live in grace.
59. Hold loosely to your own plans.
60. Always defend one another.
61. Respect yourself always.
62. Study God's Word. Don't just feed off another person's application of scripture. Read it yourself.
63. Learn to bake. It's comforting in any season.
64. During a storm, snuggle under a blanket and trust.
65. Never separate yourselves from your family.
66. Be proud of who you are.
68. Forgive. And then forgive again.
69. Always be grateful.
70. Marry a man that doesn't mind massaging your feet. You know this ... I tell you all the time :)
71. Go to church.
72. Serve in the church. Don't just sit on a pew.
73. Surround yourself with people that make you laugh.
74. Don't get caught up in the comparison game. Chances are, others are not as they appear.
75. Count your blessings.
76. Sing. Even when you don't feel like it.
77. Take time to 'be still'.
78. Don't buy into the lie that being 'busy' means your doing it right. Wrong.
79. Respect authority.
80. Pray. About everything. All day.
81. Represent Him well.
82. Don't hide your struggles. The world needs to see the real you so they can see a gracious God.
83. Guard your relationship ~ having a sister is a gift!
84. Never sit outside to 'watch' a thunder storm. People that do this disturb me.
85. Take off your makeup every night before bed. No exceptions.
86. Celebrate the little things.
87. Always ask "what's in it?" when your Dad asks you to try his recipe concoctions. Trust me on this.
88. Don't live your life the way another person thinks you should.
89. Seek the Lord always.
90. Got a problem? Go to the Word. It's in there.
91. Serving God is oftentimes a wild ride. Do it and never look back.
92. When life gets overwhelming, head to Blowing Rock.
93. Enjoy a hot bath. Every night if necessary.
94. Guys will never understand your need to cry 'just because'. Do it anyway.
95. When you meet 'the one', be gentle with your Dad.
He loved you first.
96. Yield to the Holy Spirit. It's a beautiful thing when He speaks to you ~ even in conviction.
97. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. Time flies and you'll long for simpler days.
98. Opt for the epidural. Seriously. You'll thank me later.
99. You can always come home. Always. No matter what.
100. Love your Mom. She sure loves you!
Stay tuned for 100 more ...