1. I am ridiculously addicted to Ruzzle.
I knew I would be too, so I put off downloading the App until this week. I love word games but tend to become obsessed, like I can't stop forming words in my head when people are talking or when I'm driving and see store/street signs. But, IT'S SO FUN!
Do you play? My username is Deidre1118 ..... GAME ON!
2. Cathy and her family have asked us to join them at the beach for Spring Break.
It took me 2.2 seconds to say YES. So, yes, we're counting down (and we now only have 22 more days :)
3. It's been exactly one week since John Patrick left for Hawaii.
This picture puts a lump in my throat because I took it the night the girls said goodbye to him. They are wearing his t-shirts (and have slept in them every night this week). Olivia's face breaks my heart. She just couldn't stop crying. But, we are all doing great. He called yesterday and we talked to him for over 45 minutes. Every day is easier.
Also, could someone please come dust my ceiling fan?
4. My parents and I spent the day in the mountains yesterday.
We knew it would be COLD, but brrrrrrr .... the wind was insane. (It's hard to believe this is what it looks like only 45 minutes from my house when we have seen little to no snow all year.)
But, it was absolutely gorgeous!!!
We ate at our favorite restaurant and just piddled around. It was nice to do something different and get away for the day.
I've managed to talk about the beach and the mountains all in one post. Seems appropriate this time of year :)
5. I'm so crazy about this song! I've begged Eric to learn to sing it and he has given in. I listen to it over and over and over again ....
Just close your eyes and let those words wash over you. So, so good! Have a great weekend!